Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year's Resolution of a Labster

Ok so last semester was definitely not my best.  I could outline my frustrations here but that would take too long and you have probably heard me say something to that effect at one point or another recently.

I know it's a little cliché to talk about new beginnings and blah, blah, blah at the first of the new year but I'm gonna do it anyway.  I have a very simple goal and it is this: I may not be the subject matter expert now, but I will get one step closer.  Although I think this will be my motto for the next several years, I wanted to share it here.  So if you feel like you've been in a rut or that things aren't going exactly the way you envisioned them going, just get one step closer.  Even if that one step is a baby step, you'll eventually get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment